1946 - Irvin (Ike) Knapp, Richard (Dick) Proctor and Merle
Johnson were involved with helping start the Hulett Roping Club.
The first arena was located where the IV Road is now.
In the early 1970s the Hulett Roping Club obtained the land
where the Hulett Rodeo grounds,
Volley Ball Court
Barbecue Area and
Horseshoe Pits are located.
The current arena was built in 1973 by Roping Club members
Check Hulett Rodeo on Facebook for